Sue in degrees

Hi my name is Sue and I am a HLTA in a primary school. I have just started taking classes in KS1 and KS2 to teach ICT. I am in cohort 6 and although I do ICT there is a lot I don't know, for examples, blogging! I am looking forwrd to the challenges ahead.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The school I work in has had the "dreaded phone call", Ofsted is happening next Tuesday and Wednesday. At least it is not the final week with the Christmas parties and festivities planned. I have mnaged to do Module 1 and have started looking at Module 2. Having had a chat on FC with others in my cohort it is not looking quite so scary now, so full steam ahead....well after the breakdown from the Ofsted worries and actual visit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 pm, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hi Sue
    We had our ofsted in June so I know how you feel. Don't stress and just be yourself. I agree about it not looking so scary now after having my first multi chat with everyone. Look forward to chatting again.
    Best wishes
    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home