Sue in degrees

Hi my name is Sue and I am a HLTA in a primary school. I have just started taking classes in KS1 and KS2 to teach ICT. I am in cohort 6 and although I do ICT there is a lot I don't know, for examples, blogging! I am looking forwrd to the challenges ahead.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hi, I have been trying to get my head around mod2. I looked at LA1_b and did the "tool tour"but got very confused when having to look at all the online interaction tools resources. I am a techno phobe to some extent and hate having to browse through websites after websites when I don't fully understand what I'm looking at....its a bit like going Christmas shopping when I have no idea what to buy anyone...and I have a huge family! I have started reading various books (I like books!) on reflection in the hope this will help me in my understanding. My learning journal is a combination of doing a word doc when I copy and paste bits or type information and this blog. I hope this will be okay.
Sue

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 am, Blogger Nikki Rogan said…

    Dear Sue,

    As far as Module 2 is concerned, you sound a bit like me. I am trying but don't seem to be getting anywhere fast. I like your blog design and also the picture of your dog Nell.

    Regards Nikki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home